Thứ Sáu, 18 tháng 2, 2011

HÌNH VUI ẢNH LẠ.

1 
Next time you have extra time try stacking your coins
2
Cool mailboxes
3
I hope that backpack is a parachute
4
"Ahhh, it’s so warm and cuddly on here"
5
Sorry bro, but thanks for being my chair
6
Looks like he wanted to be alone… and chances are he will be
7
Bye Bye Freeway… Mother Nature had another idea
8
Help!  Call 911
9
It’s good to have a friend when you need one !
10
I guess cats can read after all
11
This is not as comfy as I thought it would be
12
Static cat !
13
14
Is the sign really necessary ?
15
Don’t try this at home
16
The water is so clear the boat seems to be floating on air
17
I’m sorry… I didn’t know you were coming back
18
OK, let’s change places at the next corner
19
Fluffy in fight
20
Let me know when all the dogs are in so I can move
21
You may not be happy with dinner
but you are going to eat it anyway