Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 5, 2011

TUỔI THỌ VÀ SỨC KHOẺ

VISIT THE LORD’S CLINIC

Fr: Loan Phan

       THE LORD'S CLINIC

bv chua 3

bv chua 4

bv chua 5

bv chua 6

bv chua 7

bv chua 8

bV CHUA 9

BV CHUA 1O

BV CHUA 11

BV CHUA 12

BV CHUA 13

BV CHUA 14

BV CHUA 15

Hello, sorry to bother you, but it is very urgent! I have a friend who came from far away and need a place to stay. As well, I suggested your place. I ask you to receive and love him. His name is Jesus Christ.. Now say quietly: You can enter, Lord, I need you, cleanse my heart with your blood and bless my family. If you believe in God send this message to 10 or more people. If they refuse, remember that Jesus said "If you deny me among men I will deny you before my Father." Within 4 minutes will give you good news..

HE WAS ON HIS WAY TO YOUR PLACE.

BV CHUA 16