Thứ Ba, 20 tháng 12, 2011

CƯỜI CHÚT CHƠI


HEALTH MESSAGE   (please give me a break)
Fr: Dang ngoc Ai*Quyen Ngo hai chu binh yen 
1. Absolutely carefree

As I was lying in bed pondering the problems of the world, I rapidly realized that I don't really give a rat's ass. 


2. It's the tortoise life for me! *  If walking/cycling is good for your health, the postman would be immortal.
*A whale swims all day, only eats fish, drinks water, and is fat.
*  A rabbit runs and hops and only lives 15 years.
*A tortoise doesn't run and does nothing, yet it lives for 450 years.
And you tell me to exercise??  I don't think so.
I'm retired.  Go around me!


IT’S MY FATHER .
One day little Tom didn’t want to go to school,so the telephoned the teacher in his father’s tone, “Hello, is that the teacher speaking? My little Tom get a cold today and he can’t go to school. He asked me to ask you for a day’s leave.”
The teacher at the end of the telephone asked,“who is that speaking?”
“ It’s my father ,sir,” answered Tom.
                      gơod morning nerd on computer