Chủ Nhật, 11 tháng 11, 2012

HỌC TIẾNG ANH QUA BÀI HÁT

1/ NGHE BÀI HÁT


2. DÒ THEO LỜI CA ( Lyrics) 
Look at me ,
I will nev-er pass for a per-fect bride, or a per-fect daugh-ter.
Can it be I’m not meant to play this part ?
Now I see that if  I were tru-ly to be my-self  I would break my fam-i-ly’s heart .
Who is that girl I see staring straight back at me?
Why is my re-flec-tion some-one I don’t know ?
Some-how I can-not hide who I am, though I've tried
When will my re-flec-tion show who I am in-side ?

When will my re-flec-tion show who I am in-side.

3. Chú nghĩa:

 Reflection: hình (phản chiếu) trong gương/ trên mặt nước
To pass for (someone/ something) : to be accepted as  someone /something :được chấp nhận là …
If you say something is meant, or is meant to happen in a particular way, you believe it was intended and made to happen by God or fate and not simply a coincidence (trùng hợp) or an accident (tinh cờ)
They felt that their meeting must have been meant in some way : Họ cảm thấy đã gặp nhau là do ý trời /ý chúa / thiên đinh/tiền định/ cái số)
You are meant to be a journalist rather than a lawyer : Anh có cái số/(Anh sanh ra để)  làm ký giả hơn là làm luật sư.
I’m not meant to play that part : Trời không bắt/ cái số tôi không phai làm cái bổn phận  ( vợ hiền và con hiếu )ấy..

4/ NGHE ĐỌC CHẬM VÀ ĐỌC BÌNH THƯỜNG                   Paula Lê
http://caonienbachhac.com/Reflection.pps
 
5/ NGHE & HÁT THEO ( sing along)