Thứ Ba, 12 tháng 8, 2014

TIẾNG ANH QUA CHUYỆN CƯỜI : THÙ DAI

A. Reading
Holding a Grudge

                          clip_image001_thumbclip_image002_thumb
A lawyer was reading out the will of a rich man to the people mentioned in the will :


clip_image003_thumb “ To my loving wife Rose, who stood by me in rough time, as well as good, I leave her the house and $2 million.”
The lawyer continued,“To my daughter Jessica, who looked after me in sickness and kept the business going,I leave her the yatch,the business and $1 million.”


clip_image004_thumbThe lawyer concluded,
“And, to my cousin Dan, who hated me, argued with me, and thought that I would never mention him in my will –well you’re wrong.
Hi Dan !”


B. Listening

      e-transcript Daniel Doan &Paula Le

Holding a Grudge

A lawyer was reading out the will of a rich man to the people mentioned in the will:
“To you, my loving wife Rose, who stood by me in rough time, as well as good, I leave her the house and $2 million.”
The lawyer continued,” To my daughter Jessica, who looked after me in sickness and kept the business going, I leave her the yatch, the business and $1 million.”
The lawyer concluded, “And, to my cousin Dan, who hated me, argued with me, and thought that I would never mention him in my will –well you’re wrong. Hi Dan !”