( BÍ QUYẾT ĐỂ CÙNG RĂNG LONG TtÓC BẠC MÍ NHAU)
My wife and I have the secret to making a marriage last.....
1. Two times a week, we go to a nice restaurant, a little wine, good food and companionship. She goes Tuesdays. I go Fridays.
2. We also sleep in separate beds. Hers is in Florida, mine is in NY.
3. I take my wife everywhere, but she keeps finding her way back.
4. I asked my wife, "Where do you want to go for our anniversary?" "Somewhere I haven't been in a long time!" So I suggested, "How about the kitchen ?"
5. We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.
6. She has an electric blender, electric toaster, and electric bread maker. Then she said "There are too many gadgets, and no place to sit down !" So I bought her an electric chair.
7. My wife told me the car wasn't running well, there was water in the carburetor. When I asked where the car was, she told me "In the lake."
8. My wife is on a new diet. Coconuts and bananas. She hasn't lost weight, but BOY, can she climb a tree now!
9. She got a mudpack and looked great for two days. Then the mud fell off...
10. She ran after the garbage truck, yelling, "Am I too late for the garbage?" The driver said, "No, jump in!"
2. MARRIAGE IS LIKE …
MARRIAGE IS LIKE A DECK OF CARDS IN THE BEGINNING ALL YOU NEED IS
TWO HEARTS ( con cơ - trái tim)
AND A DIAMOND ( con rô - kim cương)
BY THE END YOU WISH YOU HAD A CLUB ( con bài nhép- câu lạc bộ )
AND A SPADE
(con pích- cái xẻng )