Thứ Sáu, 12 tháng 7, 2013

CƯỜI CHÚT CHƠI

Fr: Tchow Mykhe * Thiêu Vu 

 ALKALINITY vs. ACIDITY

  A middle-aged couple had finally learned how to send and receive texts on their cell phones. The wife, being a romantic at heart,decided one day that she'd send her husband a text while she was out of the house having coffee with her friend.
She texted:

If you are sleeping, send me your dreams.
If you are laughing, send me your smile.
If you are eating, send me a bite.
If you are drinking, send me a sip.
If you are crying, send me your tears.
love you. 
COMPUTER 9 
The husband, being a nonsense sort of guy, texted back:
I'm on the toilet. Please advise.                                                                                                               *****

 Fr: Pho Nguyen

CƯỜI SẰNG SẶC
 Nhưng quì bạn phải xem tuần tự mới thấm
Click : Best Of Just For Laughs Gags – Fathers – Funny prank videos from just for laugh gags collection   __._,_.___