Thứ Tư, 11 tháng 9, 2013

CƯỜI CHÚT CHƠI : TỐI ĐỘC PHỤ NHÂN TÂM !

ba gia lai xe  Fr: Hoàng Đô
SPEEDING TICKET
So there was this female business executive who was late for a meeting.
She is going 65 on a street where the speed limit is 40.

A cop pulls her over (1) and says “ma’am, can I please see your
license ?”
PULL THE CAR OVER
She says “I’m sorry, officer, but I got it revoked(2) two years ago for drunk driving.”
His brow furrows (3) and he straightens up.

“Well, can I please see the registration of your car?”
She says “I stole the car and I killed the driver;he’s in the trunk.
corpse hidden 
“Ma’am, DON’T MOVE, (4) I’m calling for backup.” (5)
ba gia lai xe canh sat goi phon


  WALKIE TALKIE  He mutters (6) furiously into his walkie-talkie (7)…
ba gia lai xe 2Five minutes  later , half the squad pulls up,(8)the Chief of Police walks over to the woman’s window.
ba gia lai xe 3 “Ma’am, can I see your license?” he asks sternly.
“Of course, officer,” she smiles demurely (9) and pulls out a license from her purse.

He squints (10) warily (11) at it. “This looks legitimate,” he mumbles (12).

glove compartment
“Can I see the registration to this car?”
She pulls it out of the glove compartment (13) and hands it to him.
“Ma’am, stand back!”

He bangs open the trunk of the car and flinches (14): but it was completely empty…
ba gia lai xe cop se
The woman brandishes (15)a finger at the first cop and says accusingly, “And I’ll bet that liar told you I was speeding too!!”
               
                       ******
                                  Ghi chú

(1) bắt đậu xe vào lề đường  (2)thu hồi  (3) chau mày (4) ngồi yên, không đưc đụng đậy  (5) sự hỗ trợ (6) nói nhỏ nghe không rõ /thì thào (7) máy bộ đàm(8) kéo đến  (9) bẽn lẽn (10) nhíu mắt đọc (cho rõ) (11) cẩn thận/ thận trọng/ cảnh giác (12) lẩm bẩm  (13) cái  hộc bên tay lái  (14) lùi buớc (15) vung tay trỏ mặt.