Thứ Sáu, 2 tháng 11, 2012

WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD


Hình ảnh Yahoo
TO SEE I see
green trees
red roses
trees of green …..red roses too

HOA DAO
I see them bloom ….
for me and you.
And I think to myself…
what a wonderful world.






I see skies of bluerainbow
clouds of white.
Bright blessed days…
dark sacred night.
And I think to myself…
What a wonderful world.



The colors of the rainbow… So pretty in the sky.
 Are also on the faces…of people going by
 
smiling faces

 people going by
I see friends shaking hands
s
aying, "How do you do?”

  shaking hands

They're really saying…"I love you". 

 
crying baby

I hear babies cry…I watch them grow.

 grow upgrow up 3grow up 4
 grow up 5
They'll learn much more…than I’ll never know
LEARNINGgrow up 6

And I think to myself…What a wonderful world.
Yes, I think to myself,..What a wonderful world.
Oh yeah
 

GROWING UP  AND GROWING OLD
   Lớn khôn          và      già lão

INTERGENERATION
Love your parents.
we are so busy growing up
grow up 1grow up 2

We often forget they are also growing old

  crying baby 2  growing old