Thứ Bảy, 2 tháng 6, 2012

MEN CAN FIX ANYTHING!

Don't have a spoon? I can fix that!
download

Seatbelt broken? I can fix that!
download

New TV too big for the old cabinet? I can fix that!
download

Electrical problem? I can fix that!

download

Car stereo stolen? I can fix that!
download

Bookshelf cracking under the weight? I can fix that!
download

Can't afford a real GPS? I can fix that!
download

No ice chest? I can fix that!
download

Can't read the ATM screen? I can fix that!
download

Car imported from the wrong country? I can fix that!
download

Satellite go out in the rain? I can fix that!
download

Electric stove broken and can't heat coffee? I fixed that.
download

Wiper motor burned out? I can fix that!
download

What?
download


Display rack falling over? I can fix that!
download

Exhaust pipe dragging? I can fix that!
download

Gotta feed the baby AND do the laundry? I can fix that!
download


Cables falling behind the desk? I can fix that! I actually think that's ingenious.
download

Out of diapers? I can fix that!
download

Speechless! These are some of the best I have ever seen. That last one ------only a man could think of it!